All musica instruments felle the effect of Cold.
with temperature falling many instruments sing out of tune, sing softly. It’s impposible to sing.
the player also spend every time 5/10 minutes to warm up the instrument.
the project’s has two goals:
- keep the temperature of instruments always greater than 20°C
- warm up the instrument to 28°C when programmed(every week before rehearsal or experience instrument) or whit a button push.
the project’s core is the central PCB which control heating cables in aluminium foil used to warm up all the sistem.
PCB is an Arduino based circuit(Atmega328p in stand-alone) where is connceted
- heating cables
- LM35 to acquire the internal temperature
- DS1307 an RTC to manage planning
- a LiPO battery to store energy
- Wireless power module recharge the battery and to power the system.
- one button to planning and to start the heating
- 2 trimmer to setup temperature values