- You have a stick that glows, and hangs in mid air (holding itself at only one point like those mind meddling levitating pens).
- Ok, it is a desk lamp…and much more.
- You take this stick in your hand and it continues to glow.
- You go outside in the night, during rain – it still glows.
- Put it in the bathtub and enjoy your light bath.
- Play in your swimming pool or in the sea – at night.
- It will work and glow and give you enough light to read, look for your cat in the night or use it in any other condition imaginable.
- On the end you just put it back to hang in mid air and it will charge!
The LED stick is made from transparent plastic tube. Inside are three Li-ion batteries that are connected to a charging controller. The charger gets its power from the power receiver at the tip of the stick. These batteries are connected to LEDs inside the tube. The tube can be fully enclosed making it usable during rain or in wet conditions.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'sidebar_pos' in /var/www/vhosts/open-electronics.org/contest/wp-content/themes/enamag/sidebar.php on line 14